Pilot

August 17th, 2017

Hi. My name is ********* * ******, but call me Casey Bennett for now. I want this to be a sort of...online diary, if you will. I will reveal my identity later, but you're just gonna stick with CB for now.

I'm 14 years old, and I live in Modesto, CA, USA. I was born in Melbourne, Australia, and moved to the states when I was just 6 years old. My parents studied in Australia. When I was born, I inherited my parents citizenship, American. Therefore, not to confuse with saying, "You're an immigrant!" or in that sort of subject. Ugh...I hate politics. I am Hispanic, since my parents were from Mexico. It kills me to see people fight over who goes in what country, who belongs where, that sort of stuff. Admit it, USA is a melting pot, which for those of you who don't know, is a place with a mixture of different races. So for those of you living in the countryside, saying you're a "true American", sorry bud, you're really not. It's the Native Americans that are the true Americans here.

Enough with the politics stuff, I'm a High School Sophomore. I like to play video games, study geography, and tinker with technology. I also like to help people emotionally. I've saved three people from commiting suicide and many others from harming themselves. There's this one person I want to talk about later on in the blog.

I hope that can suffice for your need to read, I'll keep this blog post updated time by time.

- CB

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blackout